Born: 1984 in Ludwigsfelde
Lawyer Admitted to the Berlin Bar Association in 2012
Law Degree, University of Potsdam First State Examination, 2009
Traineeship at the Brandenburg Higher Regional Court, 2010 to 2012 with placements at:
- Investment Bank Berlin IBB
- German Railways AG, Berlin
- Squire Patton Boggs LLP (at that time still known as Squire Sanders LLP), Berlin
Second State Examination, 2012
Specialist in banking and capital markets law
Lawyer in medium-sized Berlin law firm. Practice area: banking and capital markets law, 2012 to 2014
Employed by DAMERAU law firm since 2015.
- Processing Fees for Commercial Property Loans (Article: Land Ownership, No. 22/2016, p. 1432 f.)
- Steffens / Dressler, A Practical Guide to Ship Funds (DeGruyter, 2014)
German, English (business fluent), French (fluent).