Insolvency Law and restructuring
Payment defaults, liquidity shortfalls, strategic mistakes - all these can be reasons for a company running into economic difficulties. We do not see a corporate crisis as a failure, but rather it is an opportunity for successful restructuring and a new entrepreneurial start.
With the aim of long-term consolidation of a company's financial situation and the avoidance of possible insolvency, we advise and support shareholders, managing directors and board members of companies at risk of becoming insolvent. We work with tax consultants and auditors to formulate appropriate measures for restructuring. We hold discussions with banks and creditors and are committed to avoiding civil and criminal liability risks for those responsible for the company concerned.
- Insolvency avoidance / restructuring
- Advice on liability issues for governing bodies
- Development of insolvency plans
- Enforcing and securing payment claims
- Restructuring by transfer
- Assistance in insolvency proceedings